**Rutgers University has made the decision to cancel all in-person events beginning this Thursday March 12, 2020. Thank you for your patience and your understanding, as together we navigate this challenging situation. In accordance with University policy we will be cancelling any in-person workshops through August 2020. Some seminars will be offered remotely. Please be advised that any courses offered remotely, will count for CE hours. Every effort will be made to reschedule any seminars, not offered remotely, as soon as possible.
2019-2020 Live Online Seminars
Our current schedule of weekly Professional Development Seminars includes a wide range of cutting-edge topics in the field of addiction. Live Online Seminars are taught by experts from around the country and approved for continuing education credits. Seminars are generally held on weekdays from 9 am to 4 pm using the online platform Zoom.
Registration and Tuition
The fee for most of our seminars is $90.00 for non-affiliates . We provide a 20% discount for Rutgers faculty and staff, a 50% discount for matriculated graduate Rutgers students, and 75% discount for matriculated undergraduate Rutgers students, unless otherwise indicated. Register online (LINK) or by completing the registration form and faxing or mailing it to the Center of Alcohol & Substance Use Studies. There is a $25.00 non-refundable deposit per seminar that must be paid at the time of registration. Final payment is due one week prior to attendance. MasterCard, Visa, and American Express are accepted. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
DMHAS Career Ladder Scholarship
New Jersey Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services offers tuition remission for regularly price seminars* to a limited number of applicants. To apply, complete the DMHAS Scholarship Application. Carefully check eligibility and application requirements. Applications must be received at least 2 weeks prior to requested seminar(s). Applicant will be informed of scholarship decisions ~1 week prior to the requested seminar(s).
- Applicant must be a New Jersey resident.
- Applicant must be employed by a NJ-DMHAS licensed or funded program at the time of application and at the time of the seminar.
- Applicant must possess a relevant clinical license or certification (see application) and be able to provide license/certification number on all application materials.
- Supervisor’s authorization.
- Before sending, please review the entire application packet to ensure you have completed all fields and included all materials. The signed scholarship application may be submitted by email, fax, or regular mail but must be typed. Handwritten application materials will not be accepted. Applications submitted without a signature will not be processed. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.